Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Mission Marriage: Day 9 (retrospect)

By the end of the day I was dead so no time to blog. Two important highlights of the day was (1) having the first dress trial, and (2) visiting the villa where the wedding will be held for the first time. My impression in both was great thank God. And of course, as I was running around here making decisions about lights and decoration and how many centimeters to be taken in from each side of the dress, Ali was also running around the house arranging things and getting to know the neighbours and spending his first night in our hut all alone. This was the only thing that bothered me and kept me awake till 3 am.. I really really wanted to be with him yesterday. Anyway, in the past few days I have been sleeping around the same time, which is not a very good idea for a bride about a week before her wedding, but what can I do? Let's hope things will get calmer soon.. (yeh right).

Mai (the bride)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home