Sunday, December 18, 2005

the king

I went to see King Kong yesterday. I have mixed feelings about this movie. I think the story has always been unique in a way that made it so popular throughout the years, and of course one would expect the 2005 version of the 1933 original movie to be great. Ok, so there is definitely a 'but' coming.. But, there was something disappointing about this movie. Maybe because I thought it was a bit of a drag in the full hour and 15 minutes before we actually got to see Kong, or maybe because some of the scenes which require special effects seemed too artificial to me. I don't want to say too much and spoil the movie for you (I probably already did, sorry) so I'll just stop. Anyway, I enjoyed the whole night although it was really really cold. Oh, and I was very excited to see the trailer for the sequel of Pirates of the Carribean, that's one movie I'll be waiting for.

p.s.
I really enjoyed watching a replay of the X Factor this morning and listening to some wonderful songs like "Let it be", "Over the rainbow", and "When a man loves a woman". Then I realised that the final result was announced yesterday, so I quickly checked online. I would've voted for Andy.

Mai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home