Saturday, November 11, 2006

6 months anniversary

I really can't believe that I've been married for 6 months.. it feels like only last week we got married and only yesterday we were on our honeymoon.. wow, time flies.. but, as we say in Egypt, only happy times pass by quickly.

Our celebration this time had to be very limited due to career-related issues (i.e. Ali has an exam). So there were no fancy meals or romantic outings.. but we did celebrate in a very special place, our own home.. our own home that we chose together and loved together after viewing it twice.. our home that we furnished together piece by piece and still think together of what else we need to put here and there.. our home that we spent one night in after being married for 2 days and slept on a mattress on the floor.. I loved our quiet celebration at home..

And in order to cheer Ali up from the boring mood of studying and to express what I really think about my husband I love, I gave him a very nice card, and with the card came the thing you see him wearing in this picture.



Perhaps a close up will make things clearer:


Happy anniversary Ali.. looking forward to our first year anniversary :)

Mai

2 Comments:

Blogger Perfumadelarosa said...

3o2bal el 100th anniversary. I love you Guys.
Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxoxox

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

celebrating at your lovely home is the most valuable thing that will last forever, and me and Mum are praying that God will keep it for you to the last day in your lifes.
This is the wisdom of 35 years of marrige!!!!
DaD

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home