Sunday, December 25, 2005

my very own x-mas

To set the mood for my first Christmas in London, I had to have the right head-wear:


and the right poses:


and the right company (this is Fatima who took all the nice pictures):


and the right x-mas gift:


which I opened under the right x-mas tree (thanks Billy):


then one more right close-up on the steps in Trafalgar Square:


so I had a very nice (and crazy) early x-mas celebration as you can see:


and I was ready for the second half of my Christmas eve:


as I went to share in young Rooshy's first birthday (she's the one in the middle :) ):


who was - at first - very calm and enjoying her birthday quietly with me:


before her world turned upside down (with the help of her own dad):


and I don't want to tell you what happened next :)
[you can see all those photos and more in my flickr account]

Hope everyone enjoyed their day, and:


Mai

2 Comments:

Blogger Mai said...

Merry Christmas to you too Ruosteinen :)

5:23 PM  
Blogger Al Sharief said...

Season's Greetings, and Happy Holidays...
The warmest of wishes and happ new year to you & yours Mai.

Best of Regards

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home