Friday, July 21, 2006

it's all about him today.. :)

Yes, because today is a glorious day in history.. the day when Ali was born :) And of course as this is Ali's first birthday since marriage, it had to be special. I think today I proved that I could do a few surprises of my own. Let me explain a bit:

Surprise (1):
You should have seen Ali's face when he opened the door and walked in back from work to see the stairs opposite him lined with flowers and papers on each step telling our story of when we first met, our first emails, our first text messages, our engagement, our wedding, our honeymoon.. all with dates and pictures. It really looked nice.

Surprise (2):
On our coffee table I assembled all our honeymoon photos which I finally got to print, plus other photos from our trips to Margate and Devon.. he didn't expect that.

Surprise (3):
Well.. we had to have a special dinner. So today I cooked for him stuffed chicken breasts served with rice and green peas, very tasty, and for dessert.. nothing but his favourite: creme caramel.

Surprise (4):
This is a major multilayered surprise which involves his gift. without going into much details, let me just say he worked a bit of a sweat to find it. It was like a game with written rhymed clues hidden all over the house, it involved 3 presents and a card and it's all on video. This was just awesome, he really enjoyed it and he loved the presents.

So.. I spent weeks planning and thinking, and days buying and implementing, but it was all worth the happiness I saw in his eyes and his sweet words.. "I can't remember a birthday better than this in my whole life"..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY HUBBY.. :)

Mai

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading this, I was wondering what it would be the fifth surprise ????? is it same kind of our surprises
would you dare to give details....

DaD & MuM

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Mai,

Many surprises...! woow
logically, it will be clear the 5th surprise without details..^^becoz Ali loves Mai so much and Mai reciprocally, so i think they will travel with vELO to relax...^^

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home