Friday, January 12, 2007

life is nothing but ups and downs

It has been a long while since I last blogged. I did not exactly intend that, but I was caught up in a swirl of events, some happy, some sad. I don't want to sound all wise or anything, but sometimes certain events happen and make you think about your life and how mortal we are. Of course the loss of a loved one is both the best and the worst example. Two days before new year's, we lost my mother-in-law. God rest her soul. And as much as I wanted to visit home soon, we had to fly to Cairo in a sad unexpected visit. I don't know what to say really except that I now feel closer to Ali more than ever. The loss of a mother is never an easy thing to adapt to, but I hope I will be a good consolation to my beloved husband.

Mai

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mai, you 're right and you know exactely the curves of life how it is. and you have not another thing to do than to hope and to live in love with your husband. i think the only one source of good consolation !

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home