Friday, September 07, 2007

back pain..

This is the keyword for my life right now.. The last 10 days? I don't want to talk about it, it's enough to say it was hell..
Now I am trying to find a way to sit comfortably on my desk to study while I try hard not to think about my aching back screaming please lie down in bed, as I said good bye to the so-called "good night sleep" a while ago, and at the same time keep my hopes up that this is a transitional phase and that I will regain my lost energy in about 3 weeks as everyone who has been pregnant before has told me in the fit of sisterly advice that overwhelms friends once they know you are expecting although I am already convinced that each single pregnancy is unique..... phew. Easy, huh?!

But you know what's the real annoying thing? I DON'T FEEL BABY MOVEMENT YET.. Am I such a bad mother already that I can't feel my own baby inside me?!#@$!&?

mum-to-be
Mai

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home