Monday, October 20, 2008

mummy is blogging again..!

I can't believe I am.. I actually thought I've reached the end of my blogging tunnel. But as I was sitting here feeling so mmm.. what's the word.. so wanting to blog, I found myself going to my bookmarks, clicking on my blog and inserting a first birthday ticker for Zido.

So, it's been ages.. and now I am a mum. One thing about being a mum is that.. IT KEEPS YOU BUSY.. So I am not going to waste a lot of time trying to describe to you what happened since i last blogged: the last tiring weeks of pregnancy, the delivery and the horrible pain of pushing that I wish men can experience, and the mad, hectic life I've been living since Zido came. I can't believe how cute he is, and I can't believe how much demanding it is to take care of a baby.

Anyway, I just thought to bring my blog back to life again.. will write again soon.

Mai

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home