Thursday, December 29, 2005

my new year's project

I thought I'd tell you about it today just in case I forget tomorrow since I won't have time on the 31 st anyway. So, there are lots of things to think about for the new year.. personal dreams, academic goals, crazy wishes, some worries.. And to tell you the truth, this year I have been doing a lot of reflecting on the past year and the coming one more than I ever did in my life, and you know what.. it's kind of fun. At least it makes me feel that my life has become much more interesting and eventful in so many ways. So this year I decided to gather all my scattered thoughts and write them in one email and send it to myself to arrive in one year's time. Yes, it's the email time machine which I'm sure some of you already know about. You can do that at FutureMe.org. I think it's a cool idea, although I can't stop the kind of questions which start with "what if..? followed by negation" from popping in my head. To be honest, I don't know how realistic I can be about my future thoughts, especially that when you actually sit down to write them you're likely to get carried away. And of course it also depends on one's current mood, which is excellent by the way :) Anyway, we'll see how it goes. I won't tell you what I am going to write in this email, but I promise that on 1/1/2007 I'll tell you all about it, hopefully it will all be good news.

p.s.
I found this copyrights note at the bottom of the FutureMe webpage very amusing:

"if you steal anything, we will sic a pack of cute angry girl lawyers on you. for real." :)

Mai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home