Friday, July 28, 2006

early morning reflections

It's 6:45 am and I am sitting in the kitchen sipping a cup of tea with honey and lemon. I'm much better, thank God, but still recovering and at the same time trying hard not to catch a cold. Didn't want to disturb Ali so thought I would sit downstairs for a while. You know, just now I was thinking that this has been the first time any of us was really sick since we got married, and God he was great. Without going into details of how he took care of me, it's enough to say that he really showed me a new meaning of love.. It's simply awesome.

Mai

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe you know the meaning of husband-wife:

HUSBAND: is Heart United for Sighting Baby(ies), Activity(ies) into Normal Defense;

WIFE: Work for Internal Foods and Energy(ies).

So naturally, your husband loves you so much and you should be reciprocal for giving him energy(ies),...

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home