Wednesday, January 24, 2007

what a beautiful morning..

I was still in bed when Ali told me "there's snow outside". I had to have a look. I opened the bedroom curtain and this is what I saw:

So I ran down (to get my mobile and take the pictures) and to have a look at our small garden and this is what I saw:

And as I was busy taking pictures, poor Ali had to make his own breakfast :)

And while he was eating it, I was.. taking more pictures:

Finally, Ali was leaving for work and as I was saying to him "oh, why can't you take the day off so we can go out and play with the snow", I took one last picture..

Mai

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brrrr, looks cold!! Mind you, the photos look beautiful and it truly would have been great fun to play in all that snow :)

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home